Problem with filter()

Boudreau, Emile Emile.Boudreau at cognos.com
Tue Apr 3 11:00:59 EDT 2007

Sorry folks my mistake def is_dev should be:
def is_Dev(stringy):
  stringx = stringy.split('-')
  if stringx[0] == '':
    if stringx[1] == r'win32':
      if stringx[2] == r'app':
        if stringx[4] == r'dev.tar.gz':
          return 1

But now the results of the filter is an empty list and i know it
shouldn't be.

Emile Boudreau