C++ extension problem

Michael Hoffman cam.ac.uk at mh391.invalid
Mon Apr 16 15:31:22 EDT 2007

pythoncurious at gmail.com wrote:

> I'm having a bit of trouble when writing a python extension. I can't
> seem to figure out what I did wrong.
> I tried to make a minimal example, but it's still quite a bit of
> code.
> It would be very appreciated if anyone could tell me what I've done
> wrong.

I can't answer your question since I have no experience writing
extension types. I know this is at least partially a learning exercise
for you, but might I suggest that your time might be better spent
learning Boost.Python instead? It is "a C++ library which enables
seamless interoperability between C++ and the Python programming language."

http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/
--
Michael Hoffman