pluie documentation in english

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Tue Apr 10 17:23:02 EDT 2007

Eric_Dexter at msn.com a écrit :
> On Apr 10, 3:14 am, "Méta-MCI" <enleverlesX.X... at XmclaveauX.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Bonjour !
>>
>>Avec Internet-Explorer 6 :
>>
>>Dans Internet-explorer, par le menu, faire :   Outils  +  Options_internet
>>Aller sur le dernier onglet (Avancé), et cocher : autoriser le contenu actif
>>
>>(désolé pour le français, mais mon anglais est vraiment trop mauvais).
>>
>>Et, merci pour l'info, ça m'a permis d'ajouter un item à la F.A.Q.

With IE6:

In IE6, use the tools/internet options menu, go to the last tab
('Advanced'), and check "allow active content" [1].

(pardon my french, but my english is way too bad)

Oh, and thanks for the feedback, I added an entry for this in the FAQ.

HTH

[1] translator's note : I don't have IE6 (I don't use windows), so
please someone correct me if that's not the correct label here.