TK-grid problem, please help

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 25 00:17:11 EDT 2007

Hertha Steck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ray schrieb:
>
>> Hi, Thanks for the help.
>>

>> I was trying to find a book "Python TK" something on last Friday.
>> but didn't find it :-)
>>

> There is only one printed book, all the details here:
>
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/GuiBooks
>
> HTH
> Hertha

This is inaccurate. There is only one book listed in the wiki. Python
Programming by Mark Lutz has an excellent Tkinter section as well as an
*incredible* amount of other information. Also, it has recently been
updated. It is probably the most relevant book for making a complete
transition from novice python programmer to expert python programmer.

James