Review/commit patch?

Raymond Hettinger python at rcn.com
Thu Apr 5 12:17:43 EDT 2007

> > [Kevin Walzer]
> >> How long does it take for a patch at the Python SF tracker to be
> >> reviewed and/or committed? I am unfamiliar with how the process works.
>
> >> (I originally submitted a bug report, then figured out how to patch the
> >> item in question, and subsequently submitted a patch.)
>
> > Which bug report and patch is yours?
>
> bug:https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=1691411&...
> patch:https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305470&aid=1693258&...

I've assigned these to Ronald Oussoren who is maintaining the MacOS
support for IDLE.  The timing of the response pretty much depends on
his availability and interest.  If we get close to the Py2.5.2 release
(the 2.5.1 branch is already frozen) and there has been no action,
then re-assign to me and bump-up the priority.

Raymond