lowercase class names, eg., qtgui ? (PyQt4)

Glen mansonmuni at alexandria.cc
Thu Apr 26 10:36:37 EDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:09:44 +0200, Tina I wrote:

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the reply.  Of course, by now I've run pyuic4 again on my .ui
file and things are back to normal.  Believe it or not, my example was a
copy/paste directly from my .py file.  Some strange anomoly, I guess.
Everything's ok now.  Maybe vim was just displaying the text wrong for a
minute.  Had me going though.

Thanks again.

Glen