Beginner: Simple Output to a Dialog PyQt4

Glen mansonmuni at alexandria.cc
Tue Apr 17 01:42:08 EDT 2007

Hello,
  I've written a script in python and put together a simple QFrame with a
  QTextBrowser with Designer.  I've translated the C++ into python using
  puic4.  The .py file is called outputWin.py.  My Script and its
  functions are in cnt.py.  Finally, my main is in pball.py which follows
  here:
import sys
from PyQt4 import Qt, QtCore
from outputWin import *
from cnt import *
if __name__ == "__main__":
	app = Qt.QApplication(sys.argv)
	window = Qt.QDialog()
	ui = Ui_Dialog()
	ui.setupUi(window)
	window.show()
	app.exec_()

I want to call my functions in cnt and have an output to my QDialog.  Can
somebody give me a clue as to how to proceed?  I can't find good an easy
tutorial for PyQt4 and I've never used Qt before.