ANN: Next NYC Python User Group meeting, Tues May 8th, 2007, 6:30 pm

John Clark clajo04 at mac.com
Wed Apr 11 07:36:24 EDT 2007

My apologies for the comical timing of the below announcement - I actually
sent the announcement on April 4th, but it obviously didn't clear the
moderator's desk in time for the meeting mentioned below.  In an attempt to
avoid this same problem, let me announce next month's meeting now.

The next New York City Python Users Group meeting is Tuesday, May 8th from
6:30-8:30pm at the Millenium Partners office at 666 Fifth Avenue (53rd St.
and 5th Ave.) on the 8th Floor.  We welcome all those in the NYC area who
are interested in Python to attend.  However, we need a list of first and
last names to give to building security to make sure you can gain access to
the building.  RSVP to clajo04 at mac.com to add your name to the list.

More information can be found on the yahoo group page:

Hope to see you there!

-John

  _____