script for seconds in given month?

edfialk edfialk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:28:11 EDT 2007

Alex, very nice.  That should be good enough for me.
The rest of you as well, thanks for all the help.

I, unfortunately, failed to realize the actual platform the script is
for is IronPython.  When trying to import calendar in IronPython, I
get:

SyntaxError: future feature is not defined: with_statement (c:
\Python25\Lib\calendar.py, line 8)

so, incompatible.  I have moved my question over to the IronPython
group, but if anyone is familiar with IronPython and knows how to
perform the same function, that's what I'm looking for now. :)

Thanks again!
-Ed