Please help!!!

Paul McGuire ptmcg at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 21:39:58 EDT 2007

On Apr 10, 3:59 pm, "gslm" <slm_gu... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 Nisan, 23:16, "Paul McGuire" <p... at austin.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 10, 2:43 pm, "gslm" <slm_gu... at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In fact ý know this, but I asked some questions like this, but ý haven't get any answer.And I thought that may be it could be better to use a header like this for help.Sorry!
>
> > > Hi to all!
> > > I want to do a calendar with pictures near months.
> > > I have designed the form's view.But unfortunately, I am not be able to
> > > save this view as an image file.And so I am not be able to print this
> > > image file too.
> > > Question:
> > > How can I determine the coordinates of a button?Namely How can I use
> > > the comand ImageGrab for this purpose?
>
> > > But only I wan to get the button's ares.Because my applicationis on
> > > this.
>
> > > Or if it's possible, how can I print the area of this button with the
> > > components on it?
>
> > > Thanks...
>
> > Suggestion 1: "Please help!!!" is just about the worst newsgroup
> > subject line there is (other than those related to government
> > conspiracies or earthquake prediction).  You are unlikely to attract
> > the attention of those who really know anything - they are quite busy
> > and must husband their time carefully.  Instead, you'll get those who
> > are idly curious, to see what sort of junk is floating about Usenet.
>
> > Suggestion 2: Consider your audience.  What the heck are you talking
> > about?!  Your post goes on about calendars and buttons and views.  In
> > fact, trying to make sense of your post, it sounds like you've done
> > something truly bizarre, like making the whole view one giant button
> > with lots of images on it, and you want to print it out when the
> > "button" is clicked.  Is this even a Python question?  Any particular
> > GUI package you are using, such as Tk, wxPython, QT, your own homebrew
> > invention?  ImageGrab?  Sounds promising, what do the docs say?
>
> > A more thorough discussion of these suggestions:http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> > -- Paul- Alýntýyý gizle -
>
> > - Alýntýyý göster -- Hide quoted text -

Just go do some homework for yourself.  Then if you still need help,
imagine the person you want to help you reading the subject and your
question - how will they know what you need help with?  how will they
recognize what software you are using, what version of the software,
what things you have tried and didn't work, and how did they fail?  If
you got a traceback, include it, plus the *actual code* that caused
it.  Then come back with a posting (and posting subject) that that
person can understand and respond to.  But don't post with "Please
help!!!" - that's like posting on a job board with the subject "Need a
job".

-- Paul