Qt4 in ubuntu

Parthan SR python.technofreak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:07:46 EDT 2007

On 15 Apr 2007 13:24:22 -0700, Marcpp <marcpp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is possible install Qt4 pyqt4 under kubuntu?
> Few times ago i tried to run pyqt in ubuntu (gnome) but i can't
> do it.

Installation as in [1] Installing using the apt-get/synaptic/adept/aptitude
which is present in Ubuntu/Kubuntu or [2] Installing from the source ?

I have both of the above in both Ubuntu and Kubuntu.

To install from the Ubuntu repository, try

$ sudo apt-get install qt4 pyqt4

Or, you can download the source tar ball of Qt4 from Trolltech website and
build it on your computer :)

If you have any problem during source installation, ask it down here.

--
With Regards

Parthan "Technofreak"

http://technofreakatchennai.wordpress.com