help

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Fri Apr 13 17:17:19 EDT 2007

pierre-yves guido a écrit :
> hello (I hope my english is not so bad),

De ce point de vue là, ça peut aller...

> I'm doing a training course and I'm a newbie in Python. My problem :
> I have a form,

HTML form ? GUI form ? In both cases, using which
environment/libs/framework ?

> and when I click,

Where ?

> I make an update. But all the
> parameters are all required to make the update. So I'd like to put in my
> code something like [optional]...
>
> My code (simplyfied) :
>
> prg.ev_ind_update(wf_pk_ev_ind=wf_pk_ev_ind,wf_fonction=wf_fonction,wf_nom=wf_nom)

May I suggest the use of humanly readable meaningfull names ?

> and so, when I put nothing in wf_nom, it put me that error :"the
> parameter wf_nom...was omitted from the request...".

Looks like some Zope stuff.

> But sometimes,
> wf_nom is not required !

Then make it an optional parameter. How to do so depends on context not
given here, so we can't help much unless you post enough informations.