Arrays, Got Me Confused

Robert Rawlins - Think Blue robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 09:14:06 EDT 2007

Thanks for that Tim and Steve, greatly appreciated.

I know that the class method is just a wrapper and it seems a little silly,
but it is partly for the exercise. I'm pretty well savvy with the OOP stuff
but its something my business partner is yet to venture into, so by working
like this it helps him understand the concepts. I also feel more at home if
i can wrap this stuff up in nice user friendly methods that I can access
universally throughout the application.

I will have plenty of other class's and methods throughout the application
that will call upon this firewall stuff, and being able to universally
reference it as Firewall.addDevice() makes things more logical in my mind, I
find trying to go back to a more procedural method pretty tricky now.

Thanks again guys,

Rob