ISO programming projects

kj socyl at 987jk.com.invalid
Sun Apr 1 11:34:17 EDT 2007

I'm looking for a collection of useful programming projects, at
the "hobbyist" level.

My online search did turn up a few collections (isolated projects
are less useful to me at the moment), but these projects are either
more difficult than what I'm looking for (e.g. code a C compiler)
or not terribly useful to the average person (e.g. a function that
efficiently computes the n-th Fibonacci number).

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

kj