vtkStructuredGrid usage question in MayaVi

Tyler hayes.tyler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:57:48 EDT 2007

Hello All:

I hope this is a simple question, but I can't seem to figure it out. I
am using MayaVi to visualize some data. I have finally manged to get
the data to plot, but the axes are weird, and the scaling of the image
is way off. I have been fooling around with the command below.

grid = pyvtk.StructuredPoints((nex1,nex1,1), (0,s1high,0), (2, 2,
0.2))

This seems to be the key to having the data plotted nicely (scaled
properly, axes numbered correctly, etc.). However, I cannot figure out
what each of the tuples are for. Does anyone know?

This would be a huge help for me.

Thanks,

Tyler