Would You Write Python Articles or Screencasts for Money?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Apr 26 08:01:41 EDT 2007

placid wrote:
> On Apr 25, 4:40 pm, "Tennessee Leeuwenburg"
> <tennes... at tennessee.id.au> wrote:
>> Firstly, let me put up my hand and say that I would be happy to write
>> Python articles for cash.
>>

> I would be happy to write Python articles for a T-shirt with the
> Python logo printed on it. Maybe each article entrant can receive a t-
> shirt?

I suppose that might depend on the nomination procedure, but I think any
entry with merit would deserve *some* acknowledgment, yes.

Knowing how stretched our limited volunteer staff is, however, we might
need to recruit people to support this process if there were to be a
reasonable expectation that people would receive the promised gifts.

ask-not-what-the-psf-can-do-for-you'ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden       +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden