Minimal Linux system to run Python

Adonis Vargas adonis at REMOVETHISearthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 16:09:24 EDT 2007

Chaz Ginger wrote:
> I have a need for the minimal Linux system to run Python. Basically I
> want the system to boot up and instead of starting up Init/etc. I would
> love it to run python (and a python script I have written).
>
> Before embarking on doing it myself I was wondering if anyone knew of
> just such a system?
>
> Peace,
> Chaz

You can also look into Linux From Scratch (LFS)
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/ in which walks you through how to build
  a Linux OS by picking what you need, as well as it may give you more
insight on the inner workings of a Linux system.

Hope this helps.

Adonis