How to get a forum for your free site?

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Sat Apr 14 02:49:05 EDT 2007

On Apr 13, 9:38 pm, "Ann" <xuxu_1... at 163.com> wrote:
>   If you have something good and want to show or share it with
> eachother ,what would you do then?
> Send it one by one ?It's so slow and boring that you will be tired and
> have no interested to do that again.The buoyant you will be lost,are
> you ?http://www.forumgogo.comthis is the place where can provide you all
> things and functions what you want.
> The forum is free.It's a very good flat roof for you to communicate
> with the other one ,upload things. As you like Beauty & Style、football
> or Pets,you can create a special topic such as Football Forum .
>   We can provide you a free、stable、high-speed 、Professional and
> technical Forum.So what are you waiting for? Come on !

Normaly I would consider this way way off topic but I did notice that
you offer unlimited space so I suppose it could be usefull for those
of us that distribute software..  what else do I get some of the add
space??  If you are after killer apps you should consider allowing
combination of other boards between websites...  (I had a provider
that went down in the .com bust that did that)