EuroPython vs PyconUK

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:57:29 EDT 2007

On Apr 26, 5:34 pm, EuGeNe Van den Bulke
<eugene.vandenbu... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do realize that the UK is not really part of Europe (no polemic :P)
> but I am nevertheless curious about the logic behind creating another
> major Python event in Europe. Wasn't EuroPython enough?
>
> Like many I am sure, I probably won't be able to attend both (and I
> really enjoyed the Geneva experience so definitely want to renew "it").
> How would you go about selecting which conference to attend?

I assume you have the same problem with the Italian one?

Seriously though, it is *great* to see the UK Python scene flourishing
(and the Italian one). The more events that happen the better, and I
don't think they need be in competition with each other... I *hope*
the Europython guys don't see it like that.

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml