In beloved Iraq, blood flows between brothers in the shadow of illegitimate foreign occupation Re: +++ Russia Watched 9/11 In REAL TIME on SATELLITE +++

nguser3552 nguser3552 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 20:32:28 EDT 2007

You posting in the wrong group, I'm sure to don't give a rats ass and that's
why no one will ever, in your life, take you seriously. I have my own
feelings on President Bush but I spend the time to get the facts (months and
sometimes years) and find a publisher. Get an education, quit shouting at
people and if you believe in heaven and hell, well, then truly I'm sorry.

You Fundamentalist Fascist.