Shed Skin Python-to-C++ Compiler 0.0.21, Help needed

mark.dufour at gmail.com mark.dufour at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:30:52 EDT 2007

> I don't see how that can be--we're talking about a GCC-based compiler,
> right?

no, Shed Skin is a completely separate entity, that outputs C++ code.
it's true I only use GCC to test the output, and I use some GCC-
specific extensions (__gnu_cxx::hash_map/hash_set), but people have
managed to compile things with Visual Studio or whatever it is
called.

btw, the windows version of Shed Skin comes with GCC so it's easy to
compile things further (two commands, 'ss program' and 'make run'
suffice to compile and run some program 'program.py')

mark dufour (Shed Skin author).