KOREAN MOON revolves around BUSH

Major Quaternion Dirt Quantum QncyMI at netscape.net
Wed Apr 25 15:11:33 EDT 2007

"Global Warning,"
an *anonymous* article in an old issue of *National Review*,
the so-called conservative mag of the grotesque Establishment
creature,
William Buckley, was a sort of benignly-spun expose
of the Mont Pelerin Society, the vehicle of British imperialist "free
trade,"
free beer & free dumb, whose many "rightwing" affiliate foundations
are always in the news.  the universally-newspaper-lauded-when-
he-died founding president, Mitlon Friedman,
used Sir Henry of Kiss.Ass. to conduct their first experiment
in Chile, with the help of Augusto Pinochet & Dick Nixon.

(the fact that it was an awful failure, with the privatization
of Chile's social security, was only recently mention, but
only before Uncly Milty died.)

I realized, much later, since it was anonymous, that
it was probably taken from The Holy Spook Economist, but
I haven't checked that hypothesis.

yes, "Warning" was meant to evoke "warming," although
nowhere mentioned in the article, as I recall; can you say,
"emmissions trading schemes," Boys and Girl?

can you say, "hedge funds on out-of-the-way desert islands?"

Just Desserts Island

thus:
Kucinich is reportedly presenting a bill of impeachment
for Trickier Dick Cheeny, today, which may be augmented
by some rules of Congress via the state of Vermont.

now is the time to make him resign!

if you are not a PC Democrat, ask me, How?,
in person.  if you are not a PC Republican, please,
tell the others of the meaning of the word,
republic!

why do Dick, Borat, Osama, Harry P., Rumsfeld and Tony B. want us
to underwrite the 3rd British Invasion of Sudan,
so badly?

which are really fictional British characters?

whwat is the role of the Prime Minister in the Muggles government,
and who is he said to be by The Holy Economist?

anyway, Bertrand Russel published a jeremyad in the Bulletin
of the Atomic Scientists, while the USA was the only thermonukey
power,
that we should bomb them into the Stone Age;
that's your British "pacifist," whether before or after he went nuts
because of Godel's proof.

thus:
if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
again!

Darfur 'Mini-Summit'
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/1998/rice_2546.html

thus:
uh yeah; Borat wants you in Sudan,
why, Baby?...  Harry Potter wants you in Iran --
yeah, Baby; shag'US with a spoon?

--DARFURIA CONSISTS OF ARABs & nonARABs; NEWS-ITEM:
  we are marching to Darfuria, Darfuria, Darfuria!
Harry Potter IIX, ?Ordeal @ Oxford//Sudan ^ Aircraft Carrier!
http://larouchepub.com/other/2007/3410caymans_hedges.html
ALgoreTHEmovieFORpresident.COM:
http://larouchepub.com/eirtoc/site_packages/2007/al_gore.html?