Lists and Tuples and Much More

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 12 19:18:01 EDT 2007

"Scott" <s_broscious at comcast.net> writes:

> I'm going to start grouping all my questions in one post as this is
> my second today, and sorta makes me feel dumb to keep having to
> bother you all with trivial questions.

No, please don't do that. Separate questions leading to separate
discussions should have separate threads. Post them as separate
messages, each with a well-chosen Subject field for the resulting
thread.

--
 \      "Why should I care about posterity? What's posterity ever done |
  `\                                         for me?"  -- Groucho Marx |