Which are your favorite UML tools?

Anastasios Hatzis ah at hatzis.de
Thu Apr 26 08:11:45 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm working on the light-weight MDA tool pyswarm,
http://pyswarm.sourceforge.net/ (it is about a code-generator for
Python/PostgreSQL-based software. I plan to add support of UML CASE tools
other than the one supported currently.

I would like to learn which UML tools you use (if any), preferrably if it
comes to modeling a Python application. So I'm asking you to tell me the name
of your favorite UML CASE tool(s).

Please also provide the version of the tool you use (and perhaps also the URL
of the project/vendor). If this is not of general interest for this list you
can also reply directly to my email address.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Anastasios