Re: unicode data - accessing codepoints > FFFF on narrow python builts

vbr at email.cz vbr at email.cz
Wed Apr 18 16:57:22 EDT 2007

Hi, thanks for your answer,
I'll try to check the source of unicodedata;
Using the wide Unicode build seems to be a kind of overkill for now, as for the vast majority of my uses, the BMP is enough. I was rather looking for some "lower-cost" alternatives for those rare cases, when I need higher multilingual planes.

Thanks again,

Vlastimil Brom
 - vbr