Portable SciPy v0.1 released

Stef Mientki S.Mientki-nospam at mailbox.kun.nl
Sat Apr 28 03:09:56 EDT 2007

Beliavsky wrote:
> On Apr 27, 6:17 pm, Stef Mientki <S.Mientki-nos... at mailbox.kun.nl>
> wrote:
>> Portable SciPy, is an easy installer of SciPy for M$ windows users.
>
> If you have an announcement for Windows users, I suggest that you not
> needlessly turn them off by abbreviating Microsoft as M$ . You don't
> like Windows, but many of us Windows users don't like the anti-Windows
> snobs. There is nothing wrong with making money by selling software.

Of course I've totally no objection with earning money in a fair way.
But do hard drug dealers earn their money in a fair way ?
The European Committee has taken several measures over the past 10 years,
to make the competition in the software market more fair,
but AFAIK there is only one country that succeeded in this goal.
So if politician can't achieve the goal, wanted by almost all their residents,
I feel it as my duty to make people aware of this faulty situation, whenever I can.

But let us use this list for more constructive tasks,
after all, Python might be an important step
on the road to a more fair competition.

cheers,
Stef Mientki