Syntax error

hg hg at nospam.org
Tue Apr 17 04:16:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've had this problem in the past and still cannot fully understand.

I latelly passed my source code in Wing IDE wihch asked be to resolve
tab/space/CRLF conflicts and I said yes (initially the code was developped
under Linux ... and now all source got tabs replaced by spaces and all EOL
when switched to Windows CR/LF)

I sent a new release of the software, tested here first, to the customer who
got a syntax error on a line which visibly did not have any error.

retyping that line by and made the error jump around the file like crazy.

I had the customer comment out the first two lines of the file:

"""
#!/bin/env python
# -*- coding: iso-8859-15 -*-
"""