XML-RPC SSL and client side certs?

Jeff McNeil jeff at jmcneil.net
Tue Apr 10 19:39:01 EDT 2007

I apologize for not giving you a Python specific answer, but for the
XMLRPC services I've deployed, I front them with Apache and proxy back
to localhost:8080.

I do all of the encryption and authentication from within the Apache
proper and rely on mod_proxy to forward validated requests on.  I've
settled on basic authentication, but I see no reason why you couldn't
take advantage of mod_ssl.

Thanks, hope that helps. Just another option, really.

Jeff