[OT] MSN client for console project

Andrés M. andriu_m at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 20:11:03 EDT 2007

Hey, there.
I just wanted to tell you that Im designing an MSN client for console in
Python.
I know that the protocol kinda sucks, but Im afraid the chicks I meet in
here just don't use Jabber.

The 'never seen' thing I am planning for it, is picture support. I do not
mean to have the possibility of seeing other people's pictures (cause It is
not the purpuse to use SVGAlib), but for them to see one of out choice.

It's being written in Python, as I said above; using Ncurses, and based on
MsnLib and ideas from other clients just as CenterICQ y Pebrot.

Please, to all you interested in knowing more, do not hesitate to contact
me.

Saludos.
Andrés M.