Video: Professor of Physics Phd at Cal Tech says: 911 Inside Job

Major Quaternion Dirt Quantum QncyMI at netscape.net
Mon Apr 30 22:49:49 EDT 2007

Jones' report seems to support this idea, that
there was molten metal under the pile, some where.

there is another thing, documented with multiple photos,
that seems to be related, although
they weren't *still* molten.

> > how is it that the metal was still molten,
> > after weeks?

> I say it's time to bring in the Mythbusters!!  *That* will put and end
> to all of this.

thus:
Kepler made the first astronomical use
of a rough calculus, to determine his orbital constraints;
Newton algebraized them into another formula
with different parameters,
probably using Hooke's idea, or stealing it.

thus quoth:
Not until Kepler used the observations of Tycho Brahe was it
discovered that orbits were elliptical, confirmed by Isaac Newton.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/plates/figs/plate01.html

thus:
why do Dick, Borat, Osama, Harry P., Rumsfeld and Tony B. want us
to underwrite the 3rd British Invasion of Sudan,
so badly?...
anyway, Bertrand Russel published a jeremyad in the Bulletin
of the Atomic Scientists, while the USA was the only thermonukey
power,
that we should bomb the SU into the Stone Age;
that's your British "pacifist," whether before or after he went nuts
because of Godel's proof.

thus:
if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
again!

Darfur 'Mini-Summit'
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/1998/rice_2546.html

thus:
uh yeah; Borat wants you in Sudan,
why, Baby?...  Harry Potter wants you in Iran --
yeah, Baby; shag'US with a spoon?

--DARFURIA CONSISTS OF ARABs & nonARABs; NEWS-ITEM:
  we are marching to Darfuria, Darfuria, Darfuria!
Harry Potter IIX, ?Ordeal @ Oxford//Sudan ^ Aircraft Carrier!
http://larouchepub.com/other/2007/3410caymans_hedges.html
ALgoreTHEmovieFORpresident.COM:
http://larouchepub.com/eirtoc/site_packages/2007/al_gore.html