SNMP agent

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Thu Apr 5 12:50:10 EDT 2007

In article <1175686451.614022.171650 at b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
alain <alainpoint at yahoo.fr> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 1:30 pm, alf <ask at me> wrote:
>
>> twistedmatrix.org?
>
>I already took a look at it but the agent functionality is somewhat
>primitive. I need something production-ready.
>
>Alain

'Doesn't exist.

I understand the sentiment; in principle, it shouldn't be hard
to write a library which supports construction of SNMP agents
in Python.  I'm aware of no one who has done so publicly, though.

Myself, I like using the Tcl-based Scotty.  For severely-constrained
performance, though, you'll likely have to go to C, in some form.