The Python world tries to be polite [formerly offensive to another language]

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Sep 30 02:46:51 EDT 2006

Istvan Albert wrote:
[...]
> ps. as for the title of this post, it is ironic that you are insulting
> another community while asking for no insults

Perhaps so, but none the less comp.lang.perl has a demonstrable history
of newbie-flaming. Don't know what it's like now, as it's years since I
read that group, but they used to just love the smell of crisply-toasted
newbie in the morning ;-)

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119