iso creation for python backup script

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:42:35 EDT 2006

I would like to write a python script to backup my wife's important
stuff to a CD or DVD.  She is running windows.  Is there an easy way
to create as iso image file using python or some other way to use
python to create (and burn?) a cd?  I am open to other free cd backup
tools that work in windows if there are any suggestions, but I want a
lot of flexibility about what goes into the backup (which is why I
would prefer to do it in python and have full control).

Thanks,

Ryan