vector and particle effects

Jay jaysherby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:12:34 EDT 2006

I'd like to experiment a little bit with vector graphics in python.
When I say 'vector graphics' I don't mean regular old svg-style.  I
mean vector game style as in simulation of vector beam drawn graphics.
If you still don't know what I'm talking about, see Grid Wars 2
(http://gridwars.marune.de/) or Battlezone
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlezone).

Anyway, I need help choosing a module or modules to support this.
Would pygame support this or should I try pyopengl?  Or is there a
better module for this?

Any tutorials for the basics would be GREATLY appreciated.