ANN: GMPY binaries for Windows 2.5

mensanator at aol.com mensanator at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 19:38:59 EDT 2006

casevh at comcast.net wrote:
> GMPY binaries for Python 2.5 are available at
> http://home.comcast.net/~casevh/
>
> Notes
> ====
> They have not been extensively tested.

They don't work. At least the Pentium4 binary doesn't work,
same problem as before. Is the patch installed?

Python 2.5c1 (r25c1:51305, Aug 17 2006, 10:41:11) [MSC v.1310 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32

    Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE
    makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback
    interface.  This connection is not visible on any external
    interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet.

IDLE 1.2c1
>>> import gmpy
>>> gmpy.version()
'1.04'