Newbie RE question

Neil Cerutti horpner at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 15:35:53 EDT 2006

On 2006-09-22, T <ty.2006 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I meant to say:  Search for any character in r'/\:*?"<>|' in a
> string Sorry

  Ford Prefect puts The Python Documentation down on his satchel
  and lies down to sleep. He whispers, "I don't want to spoil
  anything, but you'll never get anywhere using Python without
  consulting the documentation about lots of stuff." Ford drifts
  off to sleep.
  >EXAMINE DOCS

  I don't know the word "docs".
  >EXAMINE PYTHON
  (The Python Documentation)

  The front page says: "Python Documenation: DON'T PANIC!"
  >CONSULT PYTHON ABOUT RE MODULE
  You don't have that.

  >TAKE IT
  Taken.
  >CONSULT GUIDE ABOUT RE MODULE

You'll have to play the game to find out how it ends. ;)

--
Neil Cerutti
Life is indeed precious, and I believe the death penalty helps