mxCGIPython

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Thu Sep 21 08:11:52 EDT 2006

Hello!

   For quite some time I was a maintainer of mxCGIPython. Now I am going
to stop. There will no be mxCGIPython for Python 2.5. Python is quite
popular these days, it is hard to find hosting without it. Original author
abandoned mxCGIPython long ago, and I only provided some simple patches to
port mxCGI to Python 2.3 and 2.4. But still mxCGIPython requires more work,
and I'd rather abandon it too than maintain an old broken package. Also I
have lost access to SPARK computer, and can only provide binaries for
pretty uninteresting platforms - Linux and FreeBSD.

   Well, enough excuses. Is there anyone who wants to strip me of the
burden, take the maintainance, compile new binaries and host them? Please
copy the existing binaries and write me - I will put a redirect page.

WHAT IS mxCGIPython

   See: http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxCGIPython.html
http://phd.pp.ru/Software/Python/misc/mxCGI/

Oleg.