Help

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 19 02:44:52 EDT 2006

"Rrajal" <rrajal at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi there, I am new in this subject so could you please tell me from
> where I can get help (or good e-book) of python?

You need look no further than Python's own web site.

    <URL:http://www.python.org/doc/>

Of course, you *can* look further if you want to -- and eventually
you'll want to. But start at the source.

--
 \      "God forbid that any book should be banned. The practice is as |
  `\               indefensible as infanticide."  -- Dame Rebecca West |