Python and CORBA

Eric Brunel eric_brunel at despammed.com
Fri Sep 22 04:45:52 EDT 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:11:07 +0200, Diez B. Roggisch <deets at nospam.web.de>
wrote:
> AFAIK Fnorb also had license issues - I'm not entirely sure of that, but
> better check it.

The earlier versions seem to have been somewhat proprietary, but the
latest one should be as free as Python is. Extract from the license
agreement (just before the legalese starts):

"""
The intent of this license is to grant you the same freedoms to use fnOrb
that you enjoy under the Python 2.2 License
(http://www.python.org/2.2/license.html).
"""

So there should be no problem with that (AFAICT, but I'm no lawyer...)

HTH
'U(17zX(%,5.zmz5(17l8(%,5.Z*(93-965$l7+-'])"