Automate Web Configuration

D duncanm255 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:48:20 EDT 2006

I would like to write a program that will automate the configuation of
a firewall or router via HTTPS.  So, I need to import the applicable
certificate, and be able to configure the unit as if I was
typing/selecting the appropriate fields manually using a web browser.
If there is a command-line based tool that would allow me to do this, I
would be more than willing to give it a try.  Otherwise, is there a
Python library that would do the same?  Thanks.