Ghostscript interface

John Purser jmpurser at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 11:25:38 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 08:14 -0700, defcon8 wrote:
> Does a ghostscript interface for python exist? I have searched google
> quite a bit and all I have been able to find are command line hacks
> from within python. Thanks in advance for any useful help.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "Ghostscript interface".  Ghostscript is
a program.  Yes, you can run it from Python using the same methods you
run any other program from Python but I'd hardly call that an
"interface".

If you're looking for a python postscript generator I believe a google
search will turn up a number of products.

If you're looking for a python .pdf generator you might want to check
out:
http://www.reportlab.org/

John Purser