OpenOffice.org and Python

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed Sep 6 05:53:37 EDT 2006

olive enlightened us with:
> you did not understand Michel question because Ubuntu seems to be
> the only distribution coming with OpenOffice and Python 2.4 compiled
> together.

Ah, okay. I have no other distributions here, so I rely on others to
give me more information about them.

> Others platform such as Windoze are limitated to Python 2.3 when
> working with OpenOffice and compiling is a pain especially under
> Windoze.

Poor people.

If there is anything in my code that doesn't work with Python 2.3, or
with your system in general, please let me know what code that is, and
how to fix it. I'll implement the changes into the article.

Sybren
--
Sybren Stüvel
Stüvel IT - http://www.stuvel.eu/