pysqlite - simple problem

rdrink rdrink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 21:08:57 EDT 2006

Thanks everyone!
But... RTFM? Ouch. It's not like I don't know what I'm doing :-(

... rather, that I *am* using the older sqlite module
>     print sqlite.paramstyle = pyformat
>     print sqlite.version = 1.0.1
.... which does not support the qmark sytax. (and I fell victim of
someone elses tutorial).

And yes I should prolly move to pysqlite2, but for now I was able to
fix it this way...
num = 200
mess = "INSERT INTO foo (id) VALUES (%s)" % num
cur.execute(mess)

... don't know why I didn't think of that last (oh wait, Yes I do...
because 'last night' was actually 2am this morning, after working all
day!)

But thanks again to all of you for your help.