Automatic import PEP

Saizan sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 19:07:12 EDT 2006

I think this is obviously great in interactive mode and would also be
very good in the early stages of developing if you have several sources
files. A little error prone maybe, and should be avoided in
"production" code I suppose. (I would like to track each name exactly,
on each installation of python that I may move to)
BTW what would the benefit of the form "lazily import A, B"? If you
name the modules why not import them directly? Maybe you are not sure
you would need them, but I don't think that the overhead of importing
them should matter..
Anyhow, is it just for completion maybe?