XSLT speed comparisons

Jordan jordan.taylor2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 15:05:25 EDT 2006

If your using python 2.4.3 or essentially any of the 2.3, 2.4 series,
i'd test out PyScripter as an IDE, it's one of the best that I've used.
 Unfortunately, they have yet to fully accomedate 2.5 code (you can
still write 2.5 code with almost no problems, but you won't be able to
use a 2.5 interactive interpeter).