grabbing random words

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Sat Sep 23 05:39:45 EDT 2006

Jay wrote:

> How would I be able to grab random words from an internet source.
> I'd like to grab a random word from a comprehensive internet
> dictionary. What would be the best source and the best way to go
> about this?

The *best* source would be a function of the internet dictionary
that selects a random word and passes it to you. Otherwise you'd
have to read quite an amount of words, and select one yourself.

> (Sorry if this sounds/is super noobish.)

It's quite difficult to let readable and complete questions (also
with meaningful subject) sound noobish ;)

Regards,

Björn

--
BOFH excuse #265: