Pysqlite tables in RAM

Ranjitha ranjitha.kurra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 06:57:38 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to python and am facing a problem with database
access

I want to store my data in a database on the disk. I also want to be
able to reload the tables into the RAM whenever I have a lot of disk
accesses and commit the changes back to the database. There is an
option of storing the data in the RAM where you connect to :memory:
instead of a DB file. The problem with this is that the data is lost
everytime you close the connection to the database. Could somebody
suggest a way to load the tables into the RAM as tables and not as some
lists or dictionaries?

Thanks,
Simba