include statement

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Wed Sep 20 02:23:32 EDT 2006

joakim.hove at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible in python to include another python source file into the
> current namespace, i.e.completely analogous to the #include statement
> in C.
>
> Regards Joakim

No (thank heavens)!  We left #include and other such primitive
functionality back with the dinosaurs (C and its relatives) when we
moved into the world of tje modern sophisticated programming language
Python.  Tell us why you are contemplating such a thing, and someone
here will help you implement it the "Pythonic" way.

Gary Herron