Talking to marketing people about Python

Mon Sep 25 11:56:08 EDT 2006

Roy Smith wrote:

> Can anybody suggest some good material I can give to him which will help
> explain what Python is and why it's a good thing, in a way that a
> marketing/product management person will understand?

You might want to take a look at Chapter 1 of "Programming Python" (3rd
edition, unless it's not changed much from the 2nd). It's even described
in the Preface as being a general introduction that can be used to
explain the language to management and non-programmers.