Pythondocs.info : collaborative Python documentation project

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Sat Sep 16 17:06:32 EDT 2006

I would like to see more than one source..  Not that the documentation
is good or bad it is just that different people may come up with
different ways to explain the same thing and that is good in my view.
I would like to see the re module and the string module with as many
examples as humanly possible to overexplain it for me.  (I am currently
downloading a hole directory of re module stuff to try to overcome it)

http://www.dexrow.com